Following its success last year, The Big Art Show will be taking place again in the beautiful medieval town of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, on the 3rd, 4th and 5th July 2015 at the West Mid Showground, beside the River Severn.
Opening times each day will be 10am – 5pm.
Ticket prices for each day are:
- Adults (16 years and over) £6.50
- Children (15 years or less) are free
- Tickets purchased in advance online are £5.50 (inclusive of 50p booking fee).
What is The Big Art Show?
Our objective is to provide a showcase for a wide diversity of arts and artists, crafts and craftspeople, rarely seen together at a single event. We also aim to present to our visitors new art which may never have been shown previously at a public event.
We seek to encourage artists to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity by providing affordable space to exhibit, demonstrate and sell their work.
The Big Art Show is for everyone with an interest in art and craft, from the student to the serious collector. Families are made very welcome.
- A showcase for the best of Britain’s art and craft
- Over 120 exhibitors
- Sculptors, painters, metal workers, jewellers, glass artists, ceramacists, furniture designers and textiles.
- Hear artists speaking about their work
- An area dedicated to the work of new graduates
- Many other activities for adults and children including art and craft demonstrations, film, photography, animation, puppetry and performing artists
- Live music every day
- Dining area
- Free parking for 2000 cars