Following its success in 2014 and 2015, The Big Arts Show will be taking place again in 2016 in the beautiful medieval town of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd July at the West Mid Showground, beside the River Severn.
New for 2016 will be our additional Autumn show, taking place on 10th and 11th September in Milford, Surrey, located 2 miles from Godalming and 6 miles south-west of Guildford.
What is The Big Arts Show?
Our objective is to provide a showcase for a wide diversity of arts and artists, crafts and craftspeople, rarely seen together at a single event. We also aim to present to our visitors new art which may never have been shown previously at a public event.
By accepting only the highest quality exhibits we aim to distinguish The Big Arts Show from other art events.
We seek to encourage artists to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity by providing affordable space to exhibit, demonstrate and sell their work.
The Big Arts Show is for everyone with an interest in art and craft, from the student to the serious collector. Families are made very welcome.
- A showcase for the best of Britain’s art and craft
- Over 120 exhibitors
- Sculptors, painters, metal workers, jewellers, glass artists, ceramacists, furniture designers and textiles.
- Hear artists speaking about their work
- An area dedicated to the work of new graduates
- Many other activities for adults and children including art and craft demonstrations, film, photography, animation, puppetry and performing artists
- Live music every day
- Dining area
- Free parking